- Little Rei Hooded Terry Towel & Wash Cloth set
- Little Rei Wash Cloths (4pc)
- Little Rei 4 Layer Blanket
- Little Rei Swaddle Blankets (2pc)
- Jellycat Bashful Beige Bunny Wooden Ring Toy
- Bibs Natural Rubber Pacifier Twin Pack
The perfect starter gift set for new mommies – complete with the little one's sleep and bath essentials from soft swaddle blankets to a comforting Jellycat Bashful wooden ring toy. This is a great option for a baby shower or simply to celebrate the arrival of a newborn, preparing mommies for the first 6 months of their baby's growth.
Little Rei's premium bamboo muslin gets softer with each wash and is the simplest, most gentle, breathable fabric. It is incredibly simple to care for and comfortable to use – yet stylish at the same time.
The bamboo rayon muslin blankets are great for swaddling, can be used as a stroller blanket as well as a burp cloth. These blankets are great to keep baby comfy and the soft silky luxurious fabric is perfect to use on a baby's delicate skin.
Why you should swaddle your little one!
- Promotes better sleep as it protects your baby against their natural startle reflex
- Calms a colicky baby as the swaddle feels comforting, like the inside of a womb
- Keeps your little one snug and warm throughout the night
Benefits of the Bamboo Muslin fabric
- Natural and breathable
- Helps babies sleep better and establish healthy sleep patterns
- Lightweight to ensure ample breathability and prevent baby from overheating
- Helps mom in breastfeeding: the soft, comforting muslin provides for a comfortable hold and easy handling of your little one during feeding time!
Fabric: 100% Bamboo Rayon
- Washing max 30°C, mild process
- Only oxygen bleach allowed
- Tumble dry
- Iron on low heat
- Compatible with any drycleaning methods
- Wash separately, do not wash with others
This collection is designed by Sophia Sena, a NYC-based designer and illustrator who spent her early years growing up in Singapore. Having graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design, she has a passion for creating compelling narratives through strong visuals, and makes work inspired by her mix of cultures, folklore, and the elevation of the mundane.